Sunday, June 21, 2009

December 18, 2010

Wedding planning is definitely coming along. I still have a LONG time until the wedding but we will need it with all the projects I am doing myself with the help of ANYONE willing. I have booked the church (First Presbyterian Enid) and set up premarital counseling. Since it is going to be the week before Christmas I have also already booked the caterer (Angel Delight) and the reception venue (Cherokee Strip Convention Center).

I am so excited to have a Christmas theme and I am TOTALLY playing it up. There will be tons of candles, white lights and several Christmas Trees. I have always LOVED Christmas time. Everything about it is romantic to me. I almost get teary eyed when I hear my favorite Christmas songs. As smooth as things are going right now there are a couple things I still need to figure out.

I have 4 ring bearers and ZERO flower girls
I really want to have someone sing at my wedding but I have no idea who
The thought of creating a my guest list completely overwhelms me

Here is a picture of one thing I am TOTALLY excited about




These are two of my colors. The third color is just traditional white. I LOVE this color for bridesmaid dresses and this bouquet is just amazing.If you look closely you can see that at the bottom supporting the roses are poinsettia petals. My bridesmaids will carry this and I will carry a larger version.





One other thing I am really excited about are all 25 years worth of southern living cookbooks I inherited from my mom. There are several Christ,as editions and as I was looking through them there were several decoration ideas my mom had marked. I am going to try and incorporate some of these things into the wedding. I hope it will make me feel like my mom was involved.

No comments:

Post a Comment