Friday, July 17, 2009

Busy busy busy

It has been a super busy time for me right now. That is why I have not blogged lately. It also might have to do with the 5 hour summer class I was taking is finally over. That is always when I did my best blogging. Now I am just working and taking an online class. I am so excited that this is my last week of stress for the summer! My last day of work is on Friday and then Joel and I are leaving for NEW MEXICO!!! My family has a cabin there and it is amazingly relaxing. It is up in the mountains the weather is amazing! it gets so cold at night and I love it! My favorite thing to do out there is to read on the porch by the fire. It has been a few years since I have made it out because I have been taking so many summer classes but I am finally finding the time. Joel has never been out there but I know he is going love it.

Joel has been in Vegas since Tuesday and it has been pretty lonely around here without him. I am however, looking forward to a nice relaxing Saturday with no plans besides being lazy with my dogs. Im sure I will get bored so I will do more blogging soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment